Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by William Ferguson <Wi...@contractorsolutions.com.au> on 2006/07/27 07:20:03 UTC

[Axis2-1.0] WSDL2Java failing for 23-jul-06 snapshot

Hi all,

I'm using the 1.0 nightly build from 23-jul-2006 (because I needed
access to the BasicAuthentication class) and have run into a few
problems.

1) The WSDL2Java tool for the snapshot creates the stub/interface but
the method on the stub don't have any paramaters when they should. This
is created fine using axis2-1.0

2) The BasicAuthentication class is not static so it requires an
enclosing HttpTransportProperties instance even though I can't see any
reason for it.

I'm planning on generating the stub etc using axis2-1.0 but compiling
them using the snapshot libraries. Does anyone know if I'm headed into a
storm? Or does anyone have an alternate solution?

William

Re: [Axis2-1.0] WSDL2Java failing for 23-jul-06 snapshot

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Fixed #2. Could you please post a bug report for #1. After you create
the bug report, you can upload the wsdl. Please do mention the command
line params you used as well in your JIRA.

thanks,
dims