Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Nana <na...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/10 10:22:48 UTC

Updateing Solr

I have OpenCMS on one of my server and use Solr for searching in index files.
Each night will OpenCMS-index files updated. But Solr stille use the old
index files. How can I configure Solr to become opdatet just shortly efter
index files are updated?

Re: Updateing Solr

Posted by Jack Krupansky <ja...@basetechnology.com>.
Solr itself doesn't crawl or re-crawl - you have to do that external to
Solr. How did you index the data originally? You simply need to perform
those steps again, hopefully via a script that can be re-executed to refresh
Solr whenever the external data has changed.

-- Jack Krupansky