Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Blubb <ti...@gmx.de> on 2016/05/27 07:43:24 UTC

[ActiveMQ] MQTT Link Stealing not working

Hey folks,

according to the documentation link stealing should be allowed for MQTT
Endpoints by default.

Unfortunately this does not seem to be working: Whenever I try to
reconnect, an exception is raised, that the client is already connected:

2016-05-27 15:12:48.547  WARN 3800 --- [.0.1:59223@1883]
o.a.a.b.TransportConnection.Transport    : Transport Connection to:
tcp://127.0.0.1:59223 failed: java.io.IOException: Broker: localhost -
Client: asd_212041185 already connected from tcp://127.0.0.1:59221

I have also tried to append ?allowLinkStealing=true to the mqtt uri, but
still not working. Any ideas?

Environment:

         <dependency>
             <groupId>org.apache.activemq</groupId>
             <artifactId>activemq-core</artifactId>
             <version>5.7.0</version>
         </dependency>

         <dependency>
             <groupId>org.apache.activemq</groupId>
             <artifactId>activemq-broker</artifactId>
             <version>5.13.3</version>
         </dependency>

BR