Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by 장용석 <ne...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/12 12:01:00 UTC

search for special condition.

hi.

I am searching for lucene api or function like query "FIELD > 1000"

For example, a user wants to search a product which price is bigger then
user's input.
If user's input is 10000 then result are the products in index just like
"PRICE > 10000"

Is there any way to search like that?

thanks.
Jang.
--
DEV용식
http://devyongsik.tistory.com

Re: search for special condition.

Posted by Cheolgoo Kang <ap...@gmail.com>.
How about using NumberTools and range query/filters?

http://lucene.apache.org/java/2_3_2/api/core/org/apache/lucene/document/NumberTools.html

- Cheolgoo Kang