Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ed _ <ed...@hotmail.com> on 2007/09/10 00:25:53 UTC

wicket extension examples site down?

Hi,

Trying to access the wicket extension examples - looks like the site is down.

http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/ajax?wicket:bookmarkablePage=:wicket.examples.ajax.builtin.modal.ModalWindowPage

Is this part of the move to apache? It may be in transition - Just wanted to bring to notice of the group just in case this got left out. It was up earlier in the day.

Ed

Kick back and relax with hot games and cool activities at the Messenger Café.
http://www.cafemessenger.com?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_SeptWLtagline

RE: wicket extension examples site down?

Posted by Ed _ <ed...@hotmail.com>.
sorry my bad - had always navigated from the extensions example page - did not realize that they where listed under ajax.

thanks

> Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 00:50:26 +0200
> From: gerolf.seitz@gmail.com
> To: users@wicket.apache.org
> Subject: Re: wicket extension examples site down?
>
> hm,
>
> i can see the modal window examples for both versions:
>
> Wicket 1.3.0-SNAPSHOT: http://wicketstuff.org/wicket13/ajax/modal-window
> Wicket 1.2.x: http://wicketstuff.org/wicket12/ajax/?wicket:bookmarkablePage=:wicket.examples.ajax.builtin.modal.ModalWindowPage
>
>   gerolf
>
> On 9/10/07, Ed _ <ed...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > But the extension examples - e.g. the modal window examples are not hosted there.
> >

> > I did try to extrapolate from an earlier email referring to example for
> > 1.3 - but did not find the extention examples on either of those pages.
> >

> > -Ed
> >

> > > Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 00:32:52 +0200
> > > From: gerolf.seitz@gmail.com
> > > To: users@wicket.apache.org
> > > Subject: Re: wicket extension examples site down?
> > >
> > > hi ed,
> > >
> > > as an alternative, you can find the examples for wicket at the following
> > > locations:
> > >
> > > http://wicketstuff.org/wicket12/   -> Wicket 1.2.x
> > > http://wicketstuff.org/wicket13/   -> Wicket 1.3.0
> > >

> > >   gerolf

Gear up for Halo® 3 with free downloads and an exclusive offer. It’s our way of saying thanks for using Windows Live™.
http://gethalo3gear.com?ocid=SeptemberWLHalo3_WLHMTxt_2

Re: wicket extension examples site down?

Posted by Gerolf Seitz <ge...@gmail.com>.
hm,

Posted by Ed _ <ed...@hotmail.com>.

But the extension examples - e.g. the modal window examples are not hosted there.

I did try to extrapolate from an earlier email referring to example for
1.3 - but did not find the extention examples on either of those pages.

-Ed

> Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 00:32:52 +0200
> From: gerolf.seitz@gmail.com
> To: users@wicket.apache.org
> Subject: Re: wicket extension examples site down?
>
> hi ed,
>
> as an alternative, you can find the examples for wicket at the following
> locations:
>
> http://wicketstuff.org/wicket12/   -> Wicket 1.2.x
> http://wicketstuff.org/wicket13/   -> Wicket 1.3.0
>

>   gerolf
>

> On 9/10/07, Ed _ <ed...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > Hi,
> >
> > Trying to access the wicket extension examples - looks like the site is
> > down.
> >

> > http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/ajax?wicket:bookmarkablePage=:wicket.examples.ajax.builtin.modal.ModalWindowPage
> >

> > Is this part of the move to apache? It may be in transition - Just wanted
> > to bring to notice of the group just in case this got left out. It was up
> > earlier in the day.
> >

> > Ed

> > Kick back and relax with hot games and cool activities at the Messenger
> > Café.
> > http://www.cafemessenger.com?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_SeptWLtagline

More photos; more messages; more whatever – Get MORE with Windows Live™ Hotmail®. NOW with 5GB storage.

Re: wicket extension examples site down?

Posted by Gerolf Seitz <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi ed,