Posted to dev@wink.apache.org by Seshubabu Pasam <ap...@pasam.com> on 2012/04/18 18:14:14 UTC

1.2.0 release

Folks, any idea when 1.2.0 release will be cut? I am waiting on a
bunch of fixes that went into 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT.

Thanks
-Seshu

Re: 1.2.0 release

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <me...@farewellutopia.com>.
In order to be able to integrate the next version of WINK in the next
version of Clerezza I would have hoped the patch I proposed for WINK-351
would make it into the next release. Unfortunately I haven't got any
feedback on it yet.

Cheers,
Reto