Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org> on 2017/09/07 15:52:52 UTC

Disable compute job results cache by default

Guys, according to this -
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Task-management-MapReduce-amp-ForkJoin-performance-penalty-td16542.html
- I would think that we need to disable result caching by default.

Or at least find out why it is so costly.

--Yakov

Re: Disable compute job results cache by default

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 8:52 AM, Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org> wrote:

> Guys, according to this -
> http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Task-manageme
> nt-MapReduce-amp-ForkJoin-performance-penalty-td16542.html
> - I would think that we need to disable result caching by default.0

> Or at least find out why it is so costly.

Yakov, I was not aware that we have compute job result caching. Can you
please describe what is being cached?