Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Yah's Global Kingdom <ya...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/14 17:55:07 UTC

SIP Integration

I am using the guide at
https://openmeetings.apache.org/AsteriskIntegration.html to implement
Asterisk and VOIP.

Before under previous additions, when I entered the room, the SIP
transport agent would also enter the room.  Now after upgrading from 5.0 to
6.10 when I enter the room no sip transport agent enters.   What
information do I need to provide to anyone so I can troubleshoot this
matter.   Is there an upgraded version of this guide
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/OpenMeetings+Asterisk+Integration
?  The sipusers table in 6.1 looks nothing like the table in this guide.

Sincerely
Bro Miles
YAH's Global Kingdom Ministries.

Re: SIP Integration

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, 22 Aug 2021 at 01:06, Yah's Global Kingdom <ya...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> OK, I am able to register devices and call anything within the internal
> context.  But I can not dial a conference room.  Can anyone that is able to
> dial a conference from an Asterisk instance please share their Sip.conf and
> Extension.conf so I can compare...?

I was able to dial the room using a softphone (Linphone) ...
The configs are at the main site :)

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: SIP Integration

Posted by Yah's Global Kingdom <ya...@gmail.com>.

Re: SIP Integration

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: SIP Integration

Posted by Yah's Global Kingdom <ya...@gmail.com>.

Re: SIP Integration

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Re: SIP Integration

Posted by Yah's Global Kingdom <ya...@gmail.com>.
Please disregard, I have gotten the sip transport to enter the room.
However, I don't see anything in Asterisk for when the Transport agent
enters the room or when I try to register a client.  I have nothing

Re: SIP Integration

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I would use this https://openmeetings.apache.org/AsteriskIntegration.html
guide (I followed it while I wrote it)
The guide at Confluence should be outdated, please ignore it

On Sun, 15 Aug 2021 at 01:29, Yah's Global Kingdom <ya...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Update:
> Asterisk is not listening on ports 5060/5061/5062 although I have updated
> the sip.conf

I'm not sure why you need this port :(
it isn't mentioned at
https://openmeetings.apache.org/AsteriskIntegration.html

> I am using the guide at
> https://openmeetings.apache.org/AsteriskIntegration.html to implement
> Asterisk and VOIP.
>
> Before under previous additions, when I entered the room, the SIP
> transport agent would also enter the room.  Now after upgrading from 5.0 to
> 6.10 when I enter the room no sip transport agent enters.   What
> information do I need to provide to anyone so I can troubleshoot this
> matter.

I would double-check all steps
then share the logs (both Asterisk debug logs and OM logs)

Re: SIP Integration

Posted by Yah's Global Kingdom <ya...@gmail.com>.
Update:

?