Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Altuğ B. Altıntaş" <al...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/27 16:38:06 UTC

WicketSessionFilter and empty HttpSession

Hi all ;

I am working on WicketSessionFilter for a while and i have problem about
accessing Wicket Session in my Servlet.

My question is :

In WicketSessionFilter.java (core class in wicket.1.3.6.jar)   at doFilter()
method

HttpSession httpSession = httpServletRequest.getSession(false);

above code returns the session.  But when my servlet post a request then
above code returns NULL . It  can not get the standard session object when a
simple servlet post a request.

Any idea why a servlet http post cause null http session in
WicketSessionFilter.java ?

Thanks.

Altug.

--
Altuğ.

Re: WicketSessionFilter and empty HttpSession

Posted by Zilvinas Vilutis <ci...@gmail.com>.
Didn't work for me :(

-----

Re: WicketSessionFilter and empty HttpSession

Posted by "Altuğ B. Altıntaş" <al...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Igor.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Altuğ B. Altıntaş" <al...@gmail.com>.