Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Deepti Dohare <de...@citrix.com> on 2013/02/05 20:25:09 UTC

Issue observed when running the jetty server

Hi,
I observed  this exception when I pulled the code from the master branch, deployed the db and run the jetty server.

mvn -pl :cloud-client-ui jetty:run

I am getting following CloudRuntimeException
=======================

INFO  [cloud.secstorage.PremiumSecondaryStorageManagerImpl] (secstorage-1:) No running secondary storage vms found in datacenter id=1, starting one
INFO  [storage.secondary.SecondaryStorageManagerImpl] (secstorage-1:) No stopped secondary storage vm is available, need to allocate a new secondary storage vm
WARN  [storage.secondary.SecondaryStorageManagerImpl] (secstorage-1:) Exception while trying to start secondary storage vm
com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Caught: com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC4PreparedStatement@1fe9762: SELECT snapshots.data_center_id, snapshots.account_id, snapshots.domain_id, snapshots.volume_id, snapshots.disk_offering_id, snapshots.path, snapshots.name, snapshots.status, snapshots.snapshot_type, snapshots.type_description, snapshots.size, snapshots.created, snapshots.removed, snapshots.backup_snap_id, snapshots.swift_id, snapshots.s3_id, snapshots.sechost_id, snapshots.prev_snap_id, snapshots.hypervisor_type, snapshots.version, snapshots.uuid FROM snapshots WHERE  AND snapshots.removed IS NULL
        at com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.searchIncludingRemoved(GenericDaoBase.java:414)
        at com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.searchIncludingRemoved(GenericDaoBase.java:347)
        at com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.listIncludingRemovedBy(GenericDaoBase.java:899)
        at com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.listBy(GenericDaoBase.java:876)
        at com.cloud.storage.dao.SnapshotDaoImpl.listAllByStatus(SnapshotDaoImpl.java:323)

Is someone else also facing this issue?

Thanks
Deepti

Re: Issue observed when running the jetty server

Posted by Min Chen <mi...@citrix.com>.
Hi Mice,

	In your fix, you should also rename setter method from setStatus to
setState, otherwise, it will cause error in update call.

	Thanks
	-min

Posted by Mice Xia <mi...@tcloudcomputing.com>.

Posted by Kelven Yang <ke...@citrix.com>.