Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by ji...@jidanni.org on 2009/01/21 02:27:08 UTC

Re: [Trac] Re: filter own TRAC bug mail

I see, http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/NeverNotifyUpdaterPlugin is
something one must ask each trac maintainer to install, at each trac
where we have reported bugs.

I will rather just filter the mail myself with my SpamAssassin stanza
version 2:
header __J_TRAC_COMMENT X-Trac-Ticket-URL =~/\#comment/
rawbody __J_TRAC_MY_COMMENT /\+-+\n(Changes|Comment) \(by jidanni\):\n/m
meta   J_TRAC_OTHERS __J_TRAC_COMMENT && ! __J_TRAC_MY_COMMENT
score  J_TRAC_OTHERS -7

Missing To: headers at the trac I used upped SpamAssassin's score so I
didn't need up their threshold to filter.

I hope one day vanilla Trac will offer more than all or none email choices.