Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/18 05:50:50 UTC

Re: Unable to page through search results

Here's a solution I figured out.  The problem *does* seem to be
related to the baseURL being set, because the URL is relative to that.

In weblog.vm, the showSearchPager macro has:

               >$pageNum</a>#if( $pageNum != $numPages) | #end

I changed it to:

               >$pageNum</a>#if( $pageNum != $numPages) | #end

And it fixed the problem.  I removed the username as a parameter as it
seems reduntant b/w that and ${website.handle}.

Should I enter this as a bug? Is this a proper fix that I can commit?
The current mechanism seems to only work if you don't have a <base
href=""/> in your theme.

Matt