Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Michael W Thelen <th...@cs.utah.edu> on 2004/05/04 23:23:10 UTC

Documentation missing from web site

Hi all,

HACKING says that the Subversion design document is located in a
Documentation/Design folder in the "Documents & files" area of the web
site.  But there doesn't seem to be anything under the Documentation
folder.  Is the documentation temporarily missing or moved somewhere?

-- Mike

--
Michael W. Thelen
An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.

Re: Documentation missing from web site

Posted by Michael W Thelen <th...@cs.utah.edu>.
* Ben Reser <be...@reser.org> [2004-05-04 19:07]:
> > HACKING says that the Subversion design document is located in a
> > Documentation/Design folder in the "Documents & files" area of the web
> > site.  But there doesn't seem to be anything under the Documentation
> > folder.  Is the documentation temporarily missing or moved somewhere?
>
> It's there.  You have to click on the triangle to see what's in the
> folder...

I'm not having very good luck today!  Thanks for the response and the
URL.  Everything looks fine now that I know how the interface works. :-)

-- Mike

--
Michael W. Thelen
The great thing about democracy is that is gives every voter a chance to do

Re: Documentation missing from web site

Posted by Ben Reser <be...@reser.org>.
On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 05:23:10PM -0600, Michael W Thelen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> HACKING says that the Subversion design document is located in a
> Documentation/Design folder in the "Documents & files" area of the web
> site.  But there doesn't seem to be anything under the Documentation
> folder.  Is the documentation temporarily missing or moved somewhere?

It's there.  You have to click on the triangle to see what's in the
folder...

Here's the direct link to the design document:
http://subversion.tigris.org/files/documents/15/17/svn-design.html

--
Ben Reser <be...@reser.org>
http://ben.reser.org

"Conscience is the inner voice which warns us somebody may be looking."
- H.L. Mencken