Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Chris Cook <co...@jlsautomation.com> on 2016/08/02 23:14:00 UTC

Loggin API using URL+salt/checksum passed parameters

I've been playing with Guac_0.9.9 for the last few days, and so far, with the exception of one thing, I'm liking what I am seeing very very much.  The one part that is missing is the ability to log into a session using parameters and a salt/checksum via URL - that is the only thing that I need to get started integrating Guac into an already-under development application.

Here's the hitch, I am merely an infrastructure and platform guy and my level of writing is Java is slightly less that what most software folks would consider basic...

If there is a how to, a tutorial, or sample code out there on how to due this, please let me know.

Thanks in adavance...

- Chris
THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS ARE INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to info@jlsautomation.com and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. Thank you.