Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Lee Theobald <Le...@openobjects.com> on 2007/08/20 12:04:55 UTC

Aegis, Proxies & Interfaces

Hi,

Bit of a newbie question this but asking the question is the only way I'm
going to learn :)  I'm using Aegis databindings with my service.  At the
moment, the inputs to my service methods are handed over as Proxy objects.
I've been taking a read of the Aegis documentation and in particular
http://xfire.codehaus.org/Aegis+and+Interfaces this page: Aegis & Interfaces
.  According to that page I can specify an implementing class for my service
to use instead of a Proxy using code similar to below:

Service service = ...;

service.setProperty("com.acme.User.implementation", "com.acme.UserImpl");
Is it possible for me to declare this implementing class via either
annotations or in my beans.xml?  At the moment the only place I ever use the
Service class is the client that accesses my service.  I don't really want
to have to declare the implementing classes everytime a piece of code wants
to use my service.

Thanks in advance for any input

Lee

Re: Aegis, Proxies & Interfaces

Posted by Lee Theobald <Le...@openobjects.com>.
Hi Dan,

Cheers for letting me know.  I've got a workaround in my code for now so
I'll be waiting for the snapshot or the 2.0.2 release.  Thanks for looking
into it for me,

Regards,
Lee

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com>.