Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Lenya L. Khachaturov" <le...@chemsell.yaroslavl.ru> on 2002/12/08 15:02:37 UTC

XSLTC doesn't work with Cocoon 2.0.3

Hello,

I am trying to enable XSLTC in Cocoon 2.0.3, I've read
http://outerthought.net/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=XSLTC and followed these steps.
The result I'm getting is "Cocoon confusion - Cocoon was unable to process
the request" :-( Should it work out of the box?

--
Lenya Khachaturov
mailto:lenya@chemsell.yaroslavl.ru

SVG -> PNG/JPG , browser problems

Posted by Chris Faulkner <ch...@ntlworld.com>.
Hello

I am having problems with the PNG and JPG serializers, but only in Netscape. I know about similar problems in IE but Netscape ?!

I have the following config:
   <map:match pattern="jsp/map.svg">
    <map:generate src="/docs/samples/jsp/my.jsp" type="jsp"/>
    <map:transform src="stylesheets/page/style.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize type="svgxml"/>
   </map:match>

   <map:match pattern="jsp/map.jpg">
    <map:generate src="/docs/samples/jsp/my.jsp" type="jsp"/>
    <map:transform src="stylesheets/page/style.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize type="svg2jpeg"/>
   </map:match>

   <map:match pattern="jsp/map.png">
    <map:generate src="/docs/samples/jsp/my.jsp" type="jsp"/>
    <map:transform src="stylesheets/page/style.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize type="svg2png"/>
   </map:match>

Hopefully you can see what I am doing. I have the same jsp (my.jsp). If it is matched with .svg, then SVG is sent back, .png and .jpg get sent to the appropriate serializer. Variables to the
JSP get POSTed. I have had problems, I am using the Adobe SVG plugin to my browsers.

1. Opera - it all works fine. No problems whatsoever.
2. Internet Explorer. The SVG document gets requested twice but that is a known IE "feature" whereby the browser basically don't trust your Content-type header so it checks out the
whole document and re-requests it, This has been discussed on this list (and others) previously.
3. Netscape 6.2. SVG is fine. One request, data viewed nicely. However, when I request the .png and .jpg, I get the image back and I can see it briefly but then the page seems to be
re-requested but no parameters are posted so I get nothing.

Any ideas ? Obviously it is browser-related but I was just wondering whether others had encountered the same thing.

Thanks

Chris Faulkner