Posted to user@wink.apache.org by kamal khojal <ka...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/26 05:41:26 UTC

Apache Wink and Mobile Devices

Can Apache Wink Framework be implemented in mobile devices?. In other words,
is there a setup or a configuration guide on how to configure Apache Wink
Server and Client in a Blackberry, for example, to act as a RESTful Web
Service provider/consumer based on Apache Wink Framework?

Thank you,

Re: Apache Wink and Mobile Devices

Posted by kamal khojal <ka...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Bryant; I will see what I can do and will share my findings.
Meanwhile, if anyone had already tried and/or would like to comment, discuss
or suggest ideas about implementing Apache Wink Framework (Server & Client)
in mobile devices, I'm very EAGER to hear it and discuss.

Thank you

Posted by kamal khojal <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

I’m still having difficulties trying to implement Apache Wink in a mobile
environment; I have prepared test beds with Sun Java Wireless Toolkit and
also a Blackberry Simulators; I would really appreciate it if someone could
offer a walk-through or some guidance for implementing Apache Wink
client/server in either test bed.

Posted by Bryant Luk <br...@gmail.com>.