Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Christian Mueller <cm...@apache.org> on 2014/09/08 19:37:29 UTC

[REPORT] Apache Camel September 2014

Apache Camel is a powerful open source integration framework based on known
Enterprise Integration Patterns.

Project Status
--------------
* There are no issues that require the board attention.
* The project is healthy, active and stays at a high level.

Community
---------
* We got 3 new contributors who signed the ICLA.
* We have two talks scheduled at the next ApacheCon EU:
  * Using Websocket With CXF And Camel - Akitoshi Yoshida
  * Apache Camel In The Belly Of The Docker Whale - Henryk Konsek
* The community stays at a high level (307 subscribers at dev@; 772
  subscribers at users@)
* The community is active and questions being answered in short term.
 * Avg. 618 mails per month on the users mailing list in June 2014 -
   August 2014
 * Avg. 182 mails per month on the dev mailing list in June 2014 -
   August 2014
 * Avg. 347 committs per month in June 2014 - August 2014

Community Objectives
--------------------
 * We finalized the Spring 4 and Java 8 support.
 * We are planning to release Apache Camel 2.14.0 next week.
 * Adding new features and improvements to Apache Camel in version 2.15.0.

Project Composition
-------------------
* no new committer was added in this reporting period
  * the last committer was added at 06/11/2014
* no new PMC member was added in this reporting period
  * the last PMC member was added at 04/24/2014

Releases
--------
* 2.12.4 (07/06/2014)
* 2.13.2 (07/06/2014)