Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Felix Mayerhuber <fe...@gmx.at> on 2011/10/18 15:14:10 UTC

new release of aries jndi bundle

Hi everyone,

I want to ask for the next release of the aries jndi bundle. In the
project I'm working with I've problems with the actual version of this
bundle because of the bug ARIES-554. It would be enough for me, that
there is a release (maybe 0.3.1) where this bug is fixed.

Kind Regards
Felix

Re: new release of aries jndi bundle

Posted by Alasdair Nottingham <no...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Jeremy is currently working on staging a release of a subset of Apache
Aries. I don't know if this include JNDI or not, but if it doesn't we still
need to wait for that to complete. So there is a chance of getting a new
release, but I can't give you an ETA right now.

Alasdair

--
Alasdair Nottingham
not@apache.org

Re: new release of aries jndi bundle

Posted by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi Felix, I posted a vote on the dev@aries list a few days ago.
Perhaps you'd like to try it out before the vote closes.

Here's the mail archive link:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/aries-dev/201112.mbox/%3CCAKbW_r4Np3_u4XcuwWhwO_Haxsj1LV0G2eeaPKJ-EY_v6YWLkA%40mail.gmail.com%3E

Cheers,
Jeremy