Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org> on 2013/03/19 12:37:35 UTC

GSoC Reminder: Orgs can apply for GSoC within next 10 days

Just wanted to inform folks that Google Summer of Code orgs
applications are on now, so starting today organizations may apply to
Google's Summer of Code program within the next 10 days.

Regards.

Re: GSoC Reminder: Orgs can apply for GSoC within next 10 days

Posted by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the info Chip, I just want to inform folks in case anyone
wants to follow up on this and on the thread you suggested.

Cheers.

Posted by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
Rohit,