Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> on 2015/01/11 06:05:03 UTC

[Discuss] [4.1.0-alpha] Sonar Analysis on the Latest Codebase

Hi Devs,

I ran a Sonar analysis locally on the latest codebase
(stratos-source/components) and the current state looks as follows:

​
​
We have produced around 79,127 lines of code up to now and the Unit Test
Coverage is around 4.0%. This is an area where we need to improve.

There were 13 blocking issues identified:

​
There were 22 critical issues identified:

​
There were 4744 major issues identified:

I think as a practice we need to analyze the codebase more regularly and
fix issues. On the other hand this is a great opportunity for anyone who
would like to contribute to Stratos to start with.

Thanks​

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Re: [Discuss] [4.1.0-alpha] Sonar Analysis on the Latest Codebase

Posted by Dakshika Jayathilaka <da...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

Great work Imesh..

*Dakshika Jayathilaka*