Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by jeffersonzhou <je...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/12 08:57:26 UTC

mysql or berkeley db in distributed nutch environment

Hi,

I am using mysql in modified nutch parser, and Berkeley db as well. The
mysql and Berkeley db save interim results which will be used outside nutch.

Now I am considering move standalone nutch to distributed nutch. I want to
know if mysql or Berkeley db can be used in distributed nutch case.

Please advise!

Thanks

Re: mysql or berkeley db in distributed nutch environment

Posted by Radim Kolar <hs...@sendmail.cz>.
I am using mysql in modified nutch parser, and Berkeley db as well. The
mysql and Berkeley db save interim results which will be used outside
nutch. Now I am considering move standalone nutch to distributed nutch.
I want to know if mysql or Berkeley db can be used in distributed nutch
case. Please advise! Thanks

Best is to use Cassandra, it can be used in Nutch 2.0 snapshot