Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Moses Gitonga Ntiritu <nt...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/18 09:39:01 UTC

Re: [Mifos-users] [Mifos-developer] MIFOSX - 17.07.01.RELEASE on Staging Environment

It looks great santosh.Keep it up

On 7/18/17, Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
> You all know that Staging server https://staging.openmf.org
> <https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fstaging.openmf.org&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNH9ND0FcemkZpFqxlxxSHOKoGRCGQ>
> is
> updated with 17.07.01.RELEASE with Reskin as major feature at front-end
> side for testing by Community. As this release coming after more than 6
> months with more than 150 bugs/improvements fixed for both Community-app
> and Fineract side.
>
> You can see the issues fixed at release notes for Fineract side:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/1.0.0+-+Apache+Fineract
>
> Communtiy-app(Reskin Siide):
> https://github.com/openMF/community-app/projects/1
>
> We fixed those issues and closed them after testing. Most of the issues
> fixed not just related to specific feature(E: Accounting, Holidays, Fixed
> Deposit,etc) but related to most of the all features.  We know some of you
> raised the issues and also some of you were eagerly waiting for some of the
> bugs/improvements fixed at earliest.
> If you found any issues(already fixed & closed) not yet fixed let us know
> and also if you found any regressions please bring us to notice as there is
> only limited time until coming Thursday.
>
> Thanks
> Santosh
>

>> On 17 July 2017 at 11:25, Shaik Nazeer <nazeer.shaik@confluxtechnolog
>> ies.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>

>>> We are happy to announce most awaited release 17.07.01.RELEASE today for
>>> community testing which is on top Apache Fineract TLP (1.0.0). This
>>> release
>>> consists of lot of bug fixes in the platform and beautiful GUI(reskin)
>>> developed by GSOC students. From now onwards, reskin will be default
>>> branch
>>> for all development activities in community-app.
>>>

>>> Release can be accessed from Staging <https://staging.openmf.org/>
>>>

>>> You can add feedback/notes on this release at
>>>
>>> Release Feedback
>>> <https://github.com/openMF/incubator-fineract/wiki/MIFOSX-17.07.01.RELEASE-UAT-NOTES>
>>>

>>> Code can be downloaded from
>>>
>>> mifosplatform-17.07.01.RELEASE
>>> <https://github.com/openMF/incubator-fineract/tree/mifosplatform-17.07.01.RELEASE>
>>>

>>> and
>>>
>>> communityapp-17.07.01.RELEASE
>>> <https://github.com/openMF/community-app/tree/mifosplatform-17.07.01.RELEASE>
>>>

>>> Release notes can be found at
>>>
>>> Release Notes
>>> <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/1.0.0+-+Apache+Fineract>
>>>

>>> We will wait till Thursday, 20th July for community & QA feedback.
>>>

>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Nazeer

Moses Gitonga Ntiritu
Director & Founder,
Bluesplyne Studios and Digital Oasis Limited
Po. Box 5221-00200
Nairobi.
Tel: 0700 773 038
www.digitaloasisltd.com
*CMA AWARDS*
PLATINUM/ OVERALL WINNER: Citi Micro Entrepreneurship Awards 2014-2015.
GOLD WINNER     : Citi Micro Entrepreneurship Awards, Youth Urban, 2014.
GOLD WINNER     : Citi Micro Entrepreneurship Awards, Service Category 2014.

*RISING STAR AWARDS*
RISING STAR AWARDS: Finalist, ICT Category, 2014-2015.

*DAYSTAR ALUMNI AWARDS*
WINNER-Business Progression Entrepreneurship Award 2016