Posted to user@flink.apache.org by zhouhaifengmath <zh...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/15 04:14:21 UTC

[Flink Batch SQL] Why DISTINCT aggregates not support in Group Window Aggregation?

I try to use the same SQL(Flink: 1.14) as streaming in batch to calculate
every minute distinct user count, in order to repair the wrong result in
streaming, but it give errors: `DISTINCT aggregates are currently not
supported.`

I wonder why DISTINCT aggregates is not supported? And will it be supported ?

PS: I find that it still not support in Flink: 1.15-SNAPSHOTS, using window
TVF.

[![](https://mail-online.nosdn.127.net/qiyelogo/defaultAvatar.png)|
zhouhaifengmath
---|---
zhouhaifengmath@gmail.com
](https://maas.mail.163.com/dashi-web-
extend/html/proSignature.html?ftlId=1&name=zhouhaifengmath&uid=zhouhaifengmath%40gmail.com&iconUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fmail-
online.nosdn.127.net%2Fqiyelogo%2FdefaultAvatar.png&items=%5B%22zhouhaifengmath%40gmail.com%22%5D)