Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com> on 2004/10/15 06:24:27 UTC

[OT] Message for Geir

Hi Geir,

It's been a long time since I posted on Velocity list...

Anyhow, I tried to contact you using your old e-mail address, but that bounced.
So, I'm using the list to get in contact with you... It's related to the
contents of Jakarta site and the fact that I'm no longer a committer, so I
can't change it (i.e. remove myself from places, given I haven't done anything
for Jakarta for a long, long time).

Let me know if you can help. It's not urgent or complicated, I promise :-)

Bojan