Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Mikael Pesonen <mi...@lingsoft.fi> on 2020/04/17 10:03:31 UTC

Upload N-Quads with Fuseki with conflicting graph name

Hi,

in Fuseki I uploaded N-Quad files after setting Destination graph name a
different graph than in files (should have left it empty). Uploads were
successfull but I can't find the data anywhere, so what happens to data
in this case when there are conflicting graph names?

Br,
Mikael

Re: Upload N-Quads with Fuseki with conflicting graph name

Posted by Mikael Pesonen <mi...@lingsoft.fi>.
Log explains it, so when graph name is given explicitly, input should
not have graph names:

[2020-04-17 15:03:28] riot       WARN  Only triples or default graph
data expected : named graph data ignored
[2020-04-17 15:03:29] Fuseki     INFO  [1] Filename: 1734-2.nq,
Content-Type=application/octet-stream, Charset=null => N-Quads :
Count=7297 Triples=0 Quads=7297
[2020-04-17 15:03:29] Fuseki     INFO  [1] 201 Created (394 ms)

--
Lingsoft - 30 years of Leading Language Management

www.lingsoft.fi

Speech Applications - Language Management - Translation - Reader's and Writer's Tools - Text Tools - E-books and M-books

Mikael Pesonen
System Engineer

e-mail: mikael.pesonen@lingsoft.fi
Tel. +358 2 279 3300

Time zone: GMT+2

Helsinki Office
Eteläranta 10
FI-00130 Helsinki
FINLAND

Turku Office
Kauppiaskatu 5 A
FI-20100 Turku
FINLAND

Re: Upload N-Quads with Fuseki with conflicting graph name

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
Most likely nothing.