Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Todtenhaupt, Susann" <Su...@astrium-space.com> on 2003/05/05 10:05:17 UTC

"Error building hyphenation tree for language de"

Hello @ all!

I'm using fop v. 0.20.5rc2. The transformation of my xml-file with a
xsl-stylesheet is running with the provided xalan.jar and xerces.jar. The
transformation into a fo-file works stable, but fop throws an exception as
following:
	 "Error building hyphenation tree for language de
	  Couldn't find hyphenation pattern de"

Greetz suse

Re: "Error building hyphenation tree for language de"

Posted by Matthias Brunner <mb...@gmx.net>.
On Monday 05 May 2003 10:05, Todtenhaupt, Susann wrote:
> I'm using fop v. 0.20.5rc2. The transformation of my xml-file with
> a xsl-stylesheet is running with the provided xalan.jar and
> xerces.jar. The transformation into a fo-file works stable, but
> fop throws an exception as following:
> 	 "Error building hyphenation tree for language de
> 	  Couldn't find hyphenation pattern de"

Hello,

the latest version of fop is distributed without german hyphenation
patterns due to unresolved copyright issues.
You can copy the hyphenation pattern from 0.2.40 into the src/hyph
directory and rebuild rc2 yourself, though. But maybe this is
illegal.

Regards,
Matthias Brunner