Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by chethan tm <ch...@yahoo.com> on 2013/09/25 09:00:10 UTC

[users@httpd] Tls-Psk example

Hi,

    Can someone please provide me an example on how to configure TLS-PSK with apache web server..i have gone through the apache mod_ssl documentation, but couldn't get any clue on that..

Below are the openssl and apache versions which i'm working on,

openssl : 1.0.1e
apache: 2.4.6

Re: [users@httpd] Tls-Psk example

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 3:00 AM, chethan tm <ch...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

>     Can someone please provide me an example on how to configure TLS-PSK
> with apache web server..i have gone through the apache mod_ssl
> documentation, but couldn't get any clue on that..

Apache doesn't appear to support it. Do you have some indication that it does?