Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Arved Sandstrom <Ar...@chebucto.ns.ca> on 2000/12/19 02:25:45 UTC

Upcoming Release

Hi, all

Fotis pointed out to me that we've had so much new stuff show up recently,
that we can sensibly consider a new release. I'm provisionally planning for
about 10 days from now (the 28th), so we can call it a Christmas release.

If you have any loose ends to tie up (I know I do) there is about a week to
do that. In any case, just as getting source into CVS is our opportunity to
expose code to early adopters, releases get our code out to even more
people, so we want to release often and not worry _too_ much about
perfection. Not yet, anyhow.

Best of the season, regards,
Arved Sandstrom

Fairly Senior Software Type