Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> on 2018/07/03 18:52:54 UTC

[DISCUSS] Re: [MINOR] About making IDEs' configuration to match checkstyle module

In general, the checkstyle module should be considered authoritative.
All of our IDE integration is done best-effort by folks who use those
IDEs.

So I'd be +1 on getting eclipse to match what we currently do via
command line. IIRC, there's a section on the ref guide on using
eclipse that we could update if we can't automate this for some
reason.

Any IntelliJ folks know if we have this same problem there?

-busbey