Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Sachin Kariyattin <sa...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/11 06:41:41 UTC

Final Report - Airavata contributions as part of SGA Fall '17 course

Hello dev,

The following wiki lists my contributions to Airavata as part of the Fall
'17 Science Gateway Architectures (SGA) course.

https://github.com/airavata-courses/sachinkariyattin/wiki
<https://github.com/airavata-courses/sachinkariyattin/wiki>

--

*Regards,Sachin Kariyattin*

Re: Final Report - Airavata contributions as part of SGA Fall '17 course

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Nice report Sachin. Thanks for all your contributions to Airavata.

Suresh