Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2018/03/13 07:36:14 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling API 2.17.0

Hi,

We solved 3 issues in this release:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12342301

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-1884

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1884 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Regards
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland

RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling API 2.17.0

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling API 2.17.0

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 2018-03-13 at 08:36 +0100, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Please vote to approve this release:

+1

Robert

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling API 2.17.0

Posted by Daniel Klco <dk...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Radu Cotescu <ra...@apache.org>.
+1

[VOTE CANCELLED] Release Apache Sling API 2.17.0

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
I hereby cancel the vote as there is an unnecessary version increase of
the request package.

Regards

Carsten

Carsten Ziegeler wrote

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.
On Tuesday 13 March 2018 21:09:59 Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Hmm interesting, I can't remember to change it, but apparently it got
> changed by my commit. That's a mistake.
>
> I guess the best would be to revert that change and do another release
>
> WDYT?

I've fixed the bundle version in javadoc. 2.17.2 would have been fine, no?

Thanks,
O.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.