Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/03 12:27:04 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Arrow committers: Phillip Cloud and Bryan Cutler

On behalf of the Arrow PMC, I'm pleased to announce that Phillip Cloud
and Bryan Cutler have been invited to be Arrow committers.

We are grateful for your contributions to the project and look forward
to growing the community together.

Welcome, Phillip and Bryan, and congrats!

- Wes

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Arrow committers: Phillip Cloud and Bryan Cutler

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.
hi Srinivas,

I've added you to the "Contributors" role in JIRA, so you can assign
yourself JIRAs.

Thanks

Posted by Srinivas Reddy <sr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Bryan Cutler <cu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks all!  It's a pleasure to be working on this project with such a
great community.  Looking forward to an exciting future with Arrow!

Posted by Siddharth Teotia <si...@dremio.com>.
Congrats Philip and Bryan :)

Posted by Holden Karau <ho...@pigscanfly.ca>.

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Phillip Cloud <cp...@gmail.com>.
Excited to be a committer! Looking forward to growing the project and
community with everyone. Thanks!

Posted by Li Jin <ic...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!