Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by marc <ma...@notremanou.net> on 2004/11/18 11:52:23 UTC

Réf. : Re: problems with sendmail logicsheet

Hi Florent,

i tried this but it doesn't seem to work with me. I've never seen anywhere
the need to  declare any component in cocoon.xconf. Actually, so far i didn
t need to edit directly this file at all, since it's generated regarding the
components you selected at build time.
Do you know the difference between components declared in cocoon.xconf and
components declared in the sitemap ?
Do you have any idea of how the lookup of the MailSender component can
suceed on my local computer if it's not declared (either in the sitemap or
in cocoon.xconf) ?

Best regards,
Marc