Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Thorsten Bux <Th...@gmx.de> on 2008/09/15 16:09:17 UTC

Add Image to Excel sheet using OOXML POI 3.5.1b

Hi,

does anybody know how to insert an Image to a Excel sheet using ooxml POI 3.5.1b?
The method sheet.createDrawingPatriarch(), returns null!!!

Thanks
Thorsten

Re: Add Image to Excel sheet using OOXML POI 3.5.1b

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@torchbox.com>.
On Mon, 15 Sep 2008, Thorsten Bux wrote:
> does anybody know how to insert an Image to a Excel sheet using ooxml
> POI 3.5.1b? The method sheet.createDrawingPatriarch(), returns null!!!

I don't believe it's supported yet for .xlsx files. xssf methods returning
null is generally a sign that that method is only a stub saying "// Todo"

Nick