Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Martin van den Bemt <mv...@mvdb.com> on 2002/03/25 12:37:59 UTC

ETC (European Turbine Conference) Registration

Hi everyone,

I just updated my site with a registration form for the ETC (to be held at
the 28th and 29th of April).
If everyone who is coming will register there, we will have a definite list
of attandees.
More updates on the site will follow tonight (the agenda eg). Any questions
can be mailed to me at martin@isallineed.org.
I'm pretty busy with my sailingboat (needs to go in the water asap..) and
with my garden, but i'll do my best to update everything when there is new
info.

Hope to see you at the ETC.

Mvgr,
Martin

Re: ETC (European Turbine Conference) Registration

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com>.
On Tue, 2002-04-02 at 01:51, Colin Chalmers wrote:
> Hi Jason,
>
> I've been in touch with Martin concerning the *conference* and although I
> would love to play a part and attend *unfortnately* I leave for a 4 week
> holiday in Mexico/Guatamala/Honduras a day or two beforehand. It was a
> difficult decision to either postpone the holiday or miss the conference :-)
>
> However I would like to meet up before I leave, if nothing else for a few
> drinks in A'dam, and a little sightseeing perhaps. Perhaps one or two others
> would like to come along? If I understood everything correctly you arrive
> the 19th?? Do you know which hotel you're staying in?

Conference Hotel Drienerburght
Drienerlolaan 5
7522 NB Enschede

It's a hotel right near the AOSD conference. I have no idea where
anything is. I've never been to Holland. The hotel is right near the
University of Twente.

> /Colin

> interesting
> Euro

> > > Is this finalised yet? We still may be interested in having one or two
> > > people attend.
> >
> > At this point, I think it will end up being an informal gathering. I can
> > also visit anyone who wants to be visited provided you give me
> > directions :-)
> >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Colm McCartan

> > > colm mccartan
> > > panasonic owl uk
> > > colmm@owl.co.uk
> > > (44) 131 561 1035
> > >

> > > --
> <ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
> > > For additional commands, e-mail:
> <ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
> > --
> > jvz.
> >
> > Jason van Zyl
> > jvanzyl@apache.org
> >
> > http://tambora.zenplex.org
> >

> > --
> <ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
> > For additional commands, e-mail:
> <ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jvanzyl@apache.org

http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: ETC (European Turbine Conference) Registration

Posted by Colin Chalmers <co...@maxware.nl>.
Hi Jason,

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com>.
On Mon, 2002-04-01 at 09:32, Colm McCartan wrote:
> At 11:46 26/03/2002 +0100, you wrote:
> >It will be held in Amsterdam (I have an option, but that is only interesting
> >if more than 25 people come to the ETC). The costs are a maximum of 100 Euro
> >a day (that is, with dinner, lunch, and everything else arranged by the
> >conference location). If I make sandwiches myself for lunch and we have a
> >reservation at a restaurant, the costs will be a lot lower.
> >
> >Mvgr,
> >Martin
>
> Is this finalised yet? We still may be interested in having one or two
> people attend.

At this point, I think it will end up being an informal gathering. I can
also visit anyone who wants to be visited provided you give me
directions :-)

> Thanks,
> Colm McCartan

> colm mccartan
> panasonic owl uk
> colmm@owl.co.uk
> (44) 131 561 1035

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jvanzyl@apache.org

http://tambora.zenplex.org

RE: ETC (European Turbine Conference) Registration

Posted by Colm McCartan <co...@owl.co.uk>.

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ma...@isallineed.org>.

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ma...@isallineed.org>.
My site was down last night.. It is up again.. (adsl was up for 128 days,
but when you need it the most it goed down... grrrr). Thanx Age for giving
the url ;)

Mvgr,
Martin

Posted by Age Mooy <am...@home.nl>.