Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Alexander Krauss <al...@qaware.de> on 2012/03/07 11:31:06 UTC

Naming of JMX beans

Dear list,

when running in an OSGi container (Karaf), the JMX beans generated for
Camel contexts are prefixed with the id of the corresponding bundle.
This makes it hard to set up external monitoring tools, since I would
have to hard-code the bundle id in their configuration, which breaks
on each
change of the bundle configuration in the container.

Is there a way to manually specify the id for the JMX beans for a
Camel context/route? This would allow me to work around this problem.

Thanks,
Alex

Re: Naming of JMX beans

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Yes from Camel 2.10 onwards. See this page
http://camel.apache.org/camel-jmx.html#CamelJMX-Managementnamingpattern

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Naming of JMX beans

Posted by Łukasz Dywicki <lu...@code-house.org>.
Hey Alex,
This is default naming strategy. It will be changed if you will name a context (eg. specify id attribute for camelContext element).

Best regards,
Lukasz Dywicki
--
Code-House
http://code-house.org

Wiadomość napisana przez Alexander Krauss w dniu 7 mar 2012, o godz. 11:31: