Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> on 2012/11/08 23:49:40 UTC

CORS (Was: IRC meeting - 2012-11-07)

On Nov 8, 2012, at 00:45 , Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> wrote:

> Thanks for the notes, great meeting too!
>
> On Nov 7, 2012, at 23:08 , Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> I outsourced the meetings this week to our friendly Irish Bot. Please
>> send him your cheese pasties by way of thanks. Full meeting
>> logs/actions are available from URLs at end.
>>
>> ## Next Meeting:
>>
>> Same Bat Time, Same Bat Place: Wednesday 5th November
>>
>> - [time]: http://bit.ly/SusmfG
>> - [calendar]: http://bit.ly/TLDVm9
>> - [countdown]: http://bit.ly/RXdFBj
>>
>> ## New Actions:
>>
>> - Benoît to add more docs for CORS
>> - Jan Lehnardt to help out with testing

I had some time to hack on the branch and made (I hope) no functional changes, I just cleaned up the code (especially one gnarly bit that I believe I wrote), so it is a bit easier to follow and not as deeply nested. And a rebase on master.

I hope everybody is okay with the changes, feel free to patch along on top of it.

I made a few notes along the line that I’ll share in a bit.

Cheers
Jan

Re: CORS (Was: IRC meeting - 2012-11-07)

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
On Nov 8, 2012, at 23:49 , Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> wrote:

> On Nov 8, 2012, at 00:45 , Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the notes, great meeting too!
>>
>> On Nov 7, 2012, at 23:08 , Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi everybody,
>>>
>>> I outsourced the meetings this week to our friendly Irish Bot. Please
>>> send him your cheese pasties by way of thanks. Full meeting
>>> logs/actions are available from URLs at end.
>>>
>>> ## Next Meeting:
>>>
>>> Same Bat Time, Same Bat Place: Wednesday 5th November
>>>
>>> - [time]: http://bit.ly/SusmfG
>>> - [calendar]: http://bit.ly/TLDVm9
>>> - [countdown]: http://bit.ly/RXdFBj
>>>
>>> ## New Actions:
>>>
>>> - Benoît to add more docs for CORS
>>> - Jan Lehnardt to help out with testing
>
> I had some time to hack on the branch and made (I hope) no functional changes, I just cleaned up the code (especially one gnarly bit that I believe I wrote), so it is a bit easier to follow and not as deeply nested. And a rebase on master.
>
> I hope everybody is okay with the changes, feel free to patch along on top of it.
>
> I made a few notes along the line that I’ll share in a bit.

Added my notes to JIRA, rebased the branch to master:

  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-431#comment-13494945

(accidentally created 431-feature-cors branch in the process, which I deleted again right away, sorry about that.)

Cheers
Jan