Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Vivek Anand <vi...@deccanengineering.in> on 2018/09/18 09:20:51 UTC

Problem with a few word files - Reg

Hi,
    I just thought I'd share some feedback. There is a tender we were
applying for and had downloaded the below file. We found that it opens in
MS Word, but not in OpenOffice Writer. Just thought i'd share the file in
case you find that there is some bug in the OpenOffice software or if
Microsoft is making some change which prevents us from opening their files.
All files uploaded for this tender are in this manner.
Needless to say, thank you for an otherwise amazing product. :)

With tons of love and regards,

--
Vivek Anand
*Director*

* Deccan Coach Builders Pvt. Ltd. *P-8/8, Road No. 5, I.D.A., Nacharam
Hyderabad - 500076
Mob: +91-9246394002

Re: Problem with a few word files - Reg

Posted by Wade Smart <wa...@gmail.com>.
We cant see what file you are talking about because
links are stripped from the email.
--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606