Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Di...@rwe.com on 2006/08/23 13:20:56 UTC

Action will be processed two times

Hi all,

I use struts for a long time and have a lot of experience with struts I
think (or better hope)
Now I have the problem that after I submit a form the action of the form
will be processed two times.
The exceptional is that when i run the application in debug mode the
action will only processed ones.
I have no idea,

Thanks in advance
regards
Dirk Wichmann

externer Mitarbeiter im Auftrag der
RWE Kundenservice GmbH
Linienprojekt Produkt- und Datenbereinigung
Beethovenstr. 32, 45128 Essen
T intern: 70-20968
T extern: +49(0)201-12-20968
M: +49 (0)170 837 66 59
mailto:dirk.wichmann@rwe.com

Re: Action will be processed two times

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
It may be attributed to the fact that you have a submit and action both submitting to the same action-
We could get a better picture If we could see the code
Viel Gluck,
Martin --

Posted by Leon Rosenberg <ro...@googlemail.com>.