Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Wilt, Paul" <pw...@xanedu.com> on 2000/12/08 20:09:10 UTC

RE: [ANNOUNCE] new site: scaling mod_perl (+tool: mod_perl + DBD: :Oracle)

Please do make it available.  The more examples the better.

Paul E Wilt
Principal Software Engineer
XanEdu, Inc. ( a division of Bell+Howell Information&Learning)
http://www.XanEdu.com
mailto:pwilt@XanEdu.com
mailto:pwilt@umi.com
300 North Zeeb Rd			Phone: (734) 975-6021  (800)
521-0600 x6021
Ann Arbor, MI 48106		Fax:    (734) 973-0737