Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Manos Batsis <m....@bsnet.gr> on 2002/05/16 11:36:48 UTC

RE: [OT] XHTML browser based editor

Derek,

I absolutely agree, but give me a break; I just registered with
sourceforge and no files have been committed. Is it so bad I want to
present a solid code base first?

Besides, I haven't seen any other (cross) browser based XML editor
(meaning not based on java or activeX). Have some patience please, I
already feel guilty about folks waiting for this project on XML-Doc...

Manos