Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Peter Firmstone <ji...@zeus.net.au> on 2009/10/25 07:56:48 UTC

Jtreg tests - Anyone developing on Windows?

Hi,

I've finally exhausted my options, and resorted to a simple shell script
to set the classpath during the jtreg tests, in order to propagate the
JTlib-tmp directory to the client jvm's. Does anyone know how to do this
in a platform independent manner?  Using the argument -classpath in the
@run tag doesn't work as it isn't propagated to the client jvm instances.

I tried the @library option, which is the preferred jtreg option, it
doesn't propagate to client jvm's either.

Needless to say it works, although it would require cigwin on Windows
platforms.

!#/bin/sh

CLASSPATH="../../../../../JTlib-tmp:.";
export CLASSPATH;