Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2010/10/12 18:40:10 UTC

Creating branch for 2.3.x fixes....

I plan on creating a branch for 2.3.x fixes fairly shortly so that we can
start pushing new things onto trunk.   Any objections, speak up quickly?

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: Creating branch for 2.3.x fixes....

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Tuesday 12 October 2010 12:40:10 pm Daniel Kulp wrote:
> I plan on creating a branch for 2.3.x fixes fairly shortly so that we can
> start pushing new things onto trunk.   Any objections, speak up quickly?

I'm going to go ahead and do this and setup hudson builds for 2.3.x and such.
That way we can start moving toward getting  the XmlSchema and WSS4J changes
and GSoC changes and such integrated.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org