Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Patrick Linskey <pl...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/10 17:47:35 UTC

OpenJPA meet-up at JavaOne?

Hi,

After scheduling my third one-on-one meeting with an OpenJPA person
for this week, it just occurred to me that there are a lot of us in
town for JavaOne. Yes, I'm slow on the uptake sometimes.

Let's meet up this afternoon at the Thirsty Bear. How does 5:30pm sound?

In honor of the principle of freedom-as-in-beer, the first round will
be on BEA. As with all incubating projects, I'm hopeful that we can
establish a diversity in our round-sponsoring organization list.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907