Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Boby Micheal <bo...@bplnet.com> on 2000/12/21 07:29:40 UTC

help for EJB

We are soft ware developers(Calrion systems (P)Ltd. , Cochin ,Kerala, India).Now we are developing application in EJB under weblogic server. We required  to deploy the application (what we developed in EJB under weblogic server)in Tomcat server. Please give me a step by step Instructions for the deployment of  EJB application in Tomcat server

1.Will tomcat server support EJB?

2. Is it required any additional support program, to support EJB in Tomcat,?

Boby Michael

Re: help for EJB

Posted by Catherine Jung <ca...@netcentricsystems.net>.
On Thu, 21 Dec 2000, Boby Micheal wrote:
Hi,

> 1.Will tomcat server support EJB?

Nope - tomcat does servlets and jsp....

> 2. Is it required any additional support program, to support EJB in Tomcat,?

Yup - you'll be needing an EJB container. I use JBoss with Tomcat
integrated and it works well. (www.JBoss.org - open source) but there are
many others, both commercial and open source...

Catherine