Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Matt Koss <m....@open.ac.uk> on 2003/05/16 18:14:54 UTC

mod_jk2.so binary

Where can I get 2.0.2 binary for mod_jk2.so (Linux) ?
Web directory seems to be empty.

Regards

Matt

--
Matt Koss
Knowledge Media Institute

Re: mod_jk2.so binary

Posted by Matt Koss <m....@open.ac.uk>.
Thanks a lot Mark.
I will try to work it out somehow, but at the moment, I have at least
mod_jk2.so, even if the compilation breaks afterwards.

I just wish I had less problems with configuring it.

At the moment I went back to using Apache 1.3.27 and mod_jk, they seem to work
ok.

Cheers

Matt

--
Matt Koss
Knowledge Media Institute

Re: mod_jk2.so binary

Re: mod_jk2.so binary

Posted by Matt Koss <m....@open.ac.uk>.
Thanks for the info.

I have tried to follow the instructions, but still have some problems (
compiling on Gentoo Linux ).

1. configure runs ok
2. after running make, I get en error about missing "/usr/build/libtool"
    libtool is of course not located in /usr/build, but in /usr/bin.
   There is also a some libtool binary in the same directory as configure.
   I wasn't sure really how to solve this, so I just created a symlink from
   /usr/build/libtool to the libtool that comes with connectors distro.

   Then make stops on the following error :

gcc: /usr/lib/.libs/libapr-0.so: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [../../../build/jk2/apache2/jkjni.la] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/mk666/download/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk2-2.0.2-src/jk/native2/server/apache2'

  As libapr-0.so is located in /usr/lib, I am confused again.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Matt

Matt Koss
Knowledge Media Institute
Open University
tel: +44 1908 659399

Re: mod_jk2.so binary

Posted by Rueedi Christian <c....@bluemail.ch>.
Does anyone know, how to compile it on win32? because the actual version
is for 2.0.43. I don't know if this is really stable with apache 2.0.45

Chris

Re: mod_jk2.so binary