Posted to users@camel.apache.org by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/28 16:22:17 UTC

email verification

I have  new user registration where I have to verify the email address given
by user is the one he uses , ie my app has to send him an email to the given
email address and I should get back a reply , something like subscription to
post into camel forums ?  is there anything camel which I can use ?

Re: email verification

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Camel has a email component
http://camel.apache.org/mail.html

But there is no out of the box component for email verifications /
signup etc. I guess you should look for this in web forum software
stacks and the likes, which may have those out of the box.

That said you can use the camel-mail component to build a verification
system yourself.

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 5:21 PM, fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> in other words is there a camel component in camel which does email
> verification or I have to do  have a flag in my database for email
> verification, initially when users registers I set it to pending and
> application will send out email to this user  and when users replies to this
> email I update the flag to verified. My way of implemenation is this ,
> please suggest me if there any other better and easy way ? or is there
> anything which provides this? this is a something every application does to
> verify  email address  is there anything I can resuse  ?

Claus Ibsen
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com
Web: http://fusesource.com