Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Daulton, Douglas" <dd...@mgmmirage.com> on 2004/08/25 21:02:54 UTC

NOSEND IMG Attribute in HTML Email

I've been researching the NOSEND attribute of IMG tags.  The results
have been mixed and can be found at the following URL.

http://www.emailcrew.com/index.php?p=10

Does anyone else have something to add?  Is NOSEND a SPAM negative or
positive SPAM flag?  What purpose does it actually serve?

Doug Daulton
Email Systems Manager
Email Marketing | Graphic Arts
MGM MIRAGE Advertising, Inc.
www.mgmmirage.com

Re: NOSEND IMG Attribute in HTML Email

Posted by Robert Menschel <Ro...@Menschel.net>.
Hello Douglas,

DD> I've been researching the NOSEND attribute of IMG tags.  The results
DD> have been mixed and can be found at the following URL.

DD> http://www.emailcrew.com/index.php?p=10

DD> Does anyone else have something to add?  Is NOSEND a SPAM negative or
DD> positive SPAM flag?  What purpose does it actually serve?

Quick corpus scan (not a proper mass-check) for "nosend=" gives 21 ham
and 26 spam. Therefore not a useful flag one way or the other here.

Bob Menschel