Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "Ninnig, Alexander" <Al...@rechnungshof.rlp.de> on 2020/05/11 11:38:09 UTC

Usage Statistics (Log)?

Hi,

is there a possibility to find out, how often OpenMeetings was used?
Maybe some sort of log?
If there was like a red5/tomcat-log "usex xy logged in", I could extract all the "logged-in" lines and count them.

Best regards,
Alex

Re: Usage Statistics (Log)?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Alex,

you can check this in DB `conference_log` table :)

--
Best regards,
Maxim